It’s a very important thing to me, the thing I love to do the most in my life, my passion.

For my whole life, I have loved soccer. Dad and I watch soccer together and we go to games. We support Arsenal in the English Premier League and Adelaide United in the Australian A-League. At the games Dad and I get very involved and passionate and yell at the opposition players.

I’ve been playing soccer since I was seven years old, I started by playing for my school, but I always knew that I wanted to play club soccer. But before I could do that, I needed to get my fitness and my skills up.

When I was 9 years old, I began to play club soccer for Hallett Cove FC. I am currently playing under 12’s which is the highest level I can play for my age.

My position is centre midfield, centre midfield is the most important position on the pitch because I create all the goals and I get the ball from one end to the other. This position is very hard to play because I control the pitch, which means that I have to cover all the positions and run the whole time.

Friendship is a very big part of my team, My friends are very important to me, some of them I’ve known since I first came to the club. One of my best friends is Zac. He was at the club when I first joined, since then we have been great friends.

Sometimes I get very angry on the pitch, I get very bossy and I yell at them during the games, the reason I yell at them is that I care about the game even if the game is not important. This is just the way I play.

Health is a big part of soccer, to play soccer your health needs to be good, especially when you get older. At some training I practice my running to get my fitness higher for the games.

I will keep playing soccer for the rest of my life, all my friends, health, position and club are so important to me. Soccer is my passion.

-Angus